On December 14, 2021, the Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism (OIM) and the Department of Immigration, Population Growth, and Skills (IPGS) of the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador called for projects to support the economic advancement of newcomers in the province. The 2022-23 application process will consist of two stages, and priority for funding will be given to applications that are directly related to economic integration and settlement areas. All applications have to be submitted by 11:59 PM, January 21, 2022.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members