On November 17, 2021, the Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour published the number of applicants invited under the Priority Skills Stream of the Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP). In October 2021, the province invited 260 candidates. The overwhelming majority of them (205) were Software Developers. In addition, the province approved the applications of 9 Cloud Specialists, 11 Web Developers, 8 Python Developers, 7 AI Developers, 5 Bioinformaticians, 5 UI/UX Developers, 5 Net Developers, 3 Data Analysts, and 2 Security Specialists. In September 2021, NL invited 22 candidates working in the IT sector, while in June 2021, 381 healthcare professionals were invited.
- New Brunswick’s Nepisiguit Mi’gmaq Trail is one of the top destinations in the world
- British Columbia invited 357 candidates in the new draw of the BCPNP
- Canada introduced updated instructions for the Immigration Loans Program
- The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants is launched
- Mexican Consulate asked Ontario Government to monitor compliance with agricultural worker rights
- Who can enter Canada after January 15, 2022, being unvaccinated?