On July 22, 2021, the Government of Canada updated on incomplete applications. The instructions provide clarification around how to handle incomplete permanent residence applications made under several economic programs and classes. These programs are Non-Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), Start-up business class, Self-employed persons class, Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP), and Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) Program. Before the instructions applied only to Non-Express Entry applications submitted under the self-employed persons class and the Agri-Food Pilot (AFP) Program.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory