On November 10, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced a COVID-19 program delivery update for applicants who are in Canada with a letter of introduction (LOI) after approval of a study or work permit application processed outside of Canada. Foreign nationals who are in Canada with temporary resident status but have received an LOI on their study or work permit application, or under International Experience Canada (IEC) may request the examination and document issuance from within Canada. These applicants are not allowed to leave and re-enter Canada to present their LOI for examination. According to the new update, the pilot process for the examination and issuance of documents required under section A11 has been extended from March 31, 2021, until November 22, 2021.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province