On July 15, 2021, Prince Edward Island conducted a new invitation round in the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In the seventh round of 2021, the province issued 118 invitations to apply to skilled workers in the Labour Impact and Express Entry streams. The province also invited 9 candidates in the Business Work Permit Entrepreneurs stream. The lowest score for business candidates was 75 points, 15 points more than in the June draw. In 2021, the PEI PNP invited 1,033 candidates to apply for the provincial nomination. 98 invitees belong to business class candidates. The next round is scheduled for August 19, 2021.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory