On December 16, 2021, Prince Edward Island conducted a new invitation round in the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In the twelfth round of the year, the province issued 114 invitations to apply to skilled workers in the Labour Impact and Express Entry streams. PEI also invited 11 candidates to the Business Work Permit Entrepreneurs stream. The lowest score for business candidates was 67 points, the same as it was in the November draw. In total, Prince Edward Island issued 1,854 invitations in 2021, including 157 invitations to business candidates.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members