As of July 1, 2021, the Government of Quebec made French courses more admissible, simplified the process of acceptance, and increased the amount of financial assistance both for applicants living in the province and abroad. Now, more immigrants will have free access to increase their language skills. Persons living abroad who have a Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ), temporary foreign workers, international students, and asylum seekers are now admissible for free online French courses with tutoring as well as for financial assistance.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory