On December 16, 2021, the Government of Quebec announced an increase in application fees for services provided by the Ministry. Starting from January 1, 2021, the Ministry’s fees will be indexed by 2.64%, which are adjusted every year in accordance with section 83.3 of the Financial Administration Act, and the adjustment rate issued by the Ministere des Finances du Quebec. This adjustment depends on the annual change in the average all-items Consumer Price Index in the province. The province also introduced a new table indicating the new required fees in 2022
- Ottawa released Economic and Fiscal Update 2021
- Canada still has a labour shortage despite the COVID-19 recovery
- British Columbia invited 243 candidates under the new draw of the BCPNP
- IRCC held a new PNP-targeted Express Entry draw #212
- Will Ontario be able to meet the ambitious goal to accept 100 immigrant entrepreneurs?
- IRCC released an update for Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot