On November 25, 2021, the Government of Saskatchewan announced a new pilot under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) to tackle the hard-to-fill positions in the province. Hard-To-Fill Skills Pilot Program (HTFSPP) is scheduled to launch in December 2021. The Pilot will allow Saskatchewan employers to hire workers through overseas missions, or other international recruitment activities, into jobs that have low recruitment chances in the province. To be eligible, applicants must have a full-time, permanent job offer and SINP job approval letter for an eligible occupation; meet minimum language proficiency level, and meet the educational and work experience requirements.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs