On June 7, 2021, Saskatchewan updated the number of spots remaining through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) for international graduates in the framework of the temporary immigration policy. Saskatchewan has allocated 1,000 spots for direct submission of a nomination application for those graduates who lived in the province on September 1, 2020, and has completed an educational program in Saskatchewan. Since the last week, the province accepted only 5 applications, and 852 spots remain available.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy