In Canada, the number of deaths of international students, especially those from India, has increased. In the last two weeks, the Lotus Funeral & Cremation Centre has sent bodies of five international students to India, most of whom were from Punjab. These students came to get an education and settle here. Issues such as affordable housing and mental health support for these students are quite complicated and students cannot get full support. Moreover, drug traffickers and criminals also target these students, and leave them with no choice, but to commit suicide.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs