On February 4, 2022, the Government of Canada introduced the new updated version of the Oath of Citizenship, which now, includes Indigenous content. As a result of this update, the Government also provided links to the new videos and added a new link to special themed speaking points for presiding officials to use in their speeches. The citizenship judges are responsible for carrying out the requirements of the Citizenship Act and Citizenship Regulations with respect to administering the Oath of Citizenship in both English and French and presenting citizenship certificates at in-person citizenship ceremonies.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs