On July 22, 2022, Transport Canada published a statement regarding the work done on reducing wait times and delays for air travellers. The federal and provincial authorities are working to overcome bottlenecks at airports and airlines of all sizes across the country. On July 21, the transport minister Omar Alghabra met with airport executives in Edmonton to discuss remedies for congestion and delays. The Minister also had similar meetings with officials from the Vancouver, Kamloops and Prince George airports in British Columbia.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs