On February 8, 2022, British Columbia held two rounds in the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) categories of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP). In the general draw, BC issued 188 invitations. The lowest scores in the categories were:
- Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker 110 (+5 points)
- Skills Immigration – International Graduate 96 (+3 points)
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled 77 (-1 point)
- Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker 120 (-6 points)
- Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate 106 (+9 points)
The second draw of the day targeted only candidates in NOC 0621 – Retail and Wholesale Trade Managers and NOC 0631 – Restaurant and Food Service Managers. The province issued 10 invitations for such candidates. The lowest score of those candidates was 120 points, 6 points more compared to the previous NOC-specific draw. In total, British Columbia issued 1,046 ITAs under the BCPNP in 2022.