On October 6, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced new vaccination requirements for air, rail, and marine travellers to limit the risk of spreading COVID-19. Starting from October 30, 2021, all travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated in order to travel. The Government established a short transition period that allows individuals to travel with a valid COVID-19 molecular test taken within 72 hours of travel. Mandatory vaccination requirements will be in place from December 1, 2021, since the transition period will end on November 30.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province