On October 21, 2021, the Government of Canada published the details of Canada’s COVID-19 proof of vaccination for travel. The document will let Canadians demonstrate that they are vaccinated against COVID-19 when travelling within and outside Canada. All fully vaccinated Canadian citizens can get their proof of vaccination from their province or territory. The Government also advised Canadians to check public health requirements of the country they travel, since the vaccination and entry requirements can be different in other countries.
- British Columbia invited up to 268 high-skilled candidates under the BCPNP
- Saskatchewan invited 1,146 skilled candidates under the SINP
- OINP invited 1,179 candidates in the Tech Draw under the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada held the largest Express Entry draw of 2022
- Quebec invited more than 1,000 candidates in the new Arrima draw
- Canada continues to protect temporary foreign workers