Over the last week, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) held new rounds of invitations in the pools of the International Experience Canada (IEC) program. From July 12 to July 16 Canada invited 587 young foreigners to apply for an IEC open work permit. As of July 16, there are 19,566 candidates registered in the pool, waiting for the invitation. In this round, there were 32 ITAs for Australia, 6 ITAs for Belgium, 19 ITAs for Chile, 2 ITAs for Costa Rica, 1 ITA for Croatia, 10 ITAs for the Czech Republic, 5 ITAs for Denmark, 221 ITAs for France, 46 ITAs for Germany, 3 ITAs for Greece, 12 ITAs for Hong Kong, 50 ITAs for Ireland, 2 ITAs for Italy, 15 ITAs for Japan, 36 ITAs for South Korea, 7 ITAs for the Netherlands, 4 ITAs for New Zealand, 1 ITA for Norway, 7 ITAs for Portugal, 10 ITAs for Slovakia, 14 ITAs for Spain, 3 ITAs for Sweden, 8 ITAs for Switzerland, 8 ITAs for Taiwan, and 65 ITAs for the United Kingdom. In total, Canada issued 13,611 ITAs under the IEC in 2021.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory