On October 21, 2021, Manitoba conducted a new draw in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #128, Manitoba invited 388 candidates in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The lowest score of those who received a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) was 375, 71 points fewer compared to draw #127. As for the Skilled Workers Overseas Stream, the province invited 39 individuals, and the lowest score to get the LAA was 716, 13 points fewer than in the previous round. In addition, MPNP invited 37 candidates in the International Education Category. Of those 464 invited in this round, 94 candidates had valid Express Entry profiles. In 2021, Manitoba already invited 8,931 individuals under the MPNP, including 3,720 Express Entry candidates.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province