On July 21, 2021, the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) conducted a new draw in the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW). In this round, the province issued 115 Notifications of Interest (NOI). The Express Entry score range of invited candidates in this intake was between 461 and 467 points. The Express Entry profiles of those candidates were created between July 21, 2020 and July 21, 2021. OINP already invited 489 Francophone candidates to apply for the nomination of Ontario this year. In total, OINP issued 8,289 NOIs in 2021.
- International students still struggle to get permanent residency
- Workers of the Canadian Border Service Agency voted in favour of strike action
- Canada will invite a record number of immigrants this year
- Ministers discussed the importance of long-term planning in the immigration system
- British Columbia held a new draw in the BCPNP Tech
- Manitoba conducted MPNP draw #122