On July 21, 2021, Saskatchewan conducted a new round of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). SINP issued 280 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 84 ITAs. Another 196 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 77 points, 3 points fewer than in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 63 different NOCs. In total, Saskatchewan invited 4,327 candidates in 2021, 1,933 under the Express Entry, 28 under the Entrepreneurs, and 2,366 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory