On July 21, 2021, Saskatchewan conducted a new round of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). SINP issued 280 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 84 ITAs. Another 196 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 77 points, 3 points fewer than in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 63 different NOCs. In total, Saskatchewan invited 4,327 candidates in 2021, 1,933 under the Express Entry, 28 under the Entrepreneurs, and 2,366 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Sudbury considered 3 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Saskatchewan issued 280 ITAs in the SINP
- Ontario held a new draw for French-Speaking Skilled Workers
- Canada invited 462 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #197
- PEI PNP issued 127 invitations in the new draw
- BCPNP issued 383 invitations in the new round