Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced that international students would be temporarily banned from travelling to Ontario. These measures were suggested by Ontario Premier Doug Ford, who is trying to combat the spread of coronavirus. Now, Ottawa will work with Ontario “to formalize” Premier Doug Ford’s request to suspend the arrival of international students. International students applying to certain educational institutions are currently exempt from travel restrictions to Canada. They must be able to provide a valid study permit or letter of recommendation confirming that they have been approved for the permit. Also, students must comply with mandatory quarantine requirements and take tests for COVID-19.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada