Starting from November 3, 2021, the Government of Quebec will accept applications for permanent immigration pilot programs until December 31, 2022, or until the province will reach the maximum number of applications. The maximum number of applications for the pilot program for food processing workers as well as orderlies is 600 applications each; for the pilot program for workers in artificial intelligence (AI), information technologies and visual effects (IT-VE) is 300 applications each, including a maximum of 150 non-Francophone candidates in each stream.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province