On July 14, 2021, the Ministere de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Integration (MIFI) launched a new step in the expression of interest system to facilitate better alignment between immigration and the needs of the Quebec labour market. Now, eligible candidates will face a prior classification, according to their specific profile and background, which will optimize the use of the Arrima expression of interest bank. Quebec invites and selects foreign nationals with a high potential for integration with the help of Arrima under the Regular Skilled Worker Program.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory