On July 14, 2021, the Ministere de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Integration (MIFI) launched a new step in the expression of interest system to facilitate better alignment between immigration and the needs of the Quebec labour market. Now, eligible candidates will face a prior classification, according to their specific profile and background, which will optimize the use of the Arrima expression of interest bank. Quebec invites and selects foreign nationals with a high potential for integration with the help of Arrima under the Regular Skilled Worker Program.
- Ottawa is going to help applicants with expired COPR
- Canada will allow cruise ships to enter the country
- Ontario issued invitations under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced a new open work permit for recent permanent residency applicants
- Canada experiences an increase in job vacancies
- Quebec launched a new scoring system for Arrima