On August 19, 2021, Saskatchewan conducted a new round of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). This time, SINP issued 496 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 161 ITAs. The lowest score in this category was 71, 2 points fewer than in the last round. Another 335 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score for this category was 70 points – 3 points less than in the last round. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 61 different NOCs for the Occupations In-Demand category, 43 NOCs for the Express Entry category. In total, Saskatchewan invited 5,275 candidates in 2021, 2,265 under the Express Entry, and 2,982 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- IRCC accepted more applications under the International Graduate Stream of the new TR to PR pathway
- Ottawa will send two military planes regularly to Kabul for evacuations
- Canada issued 750 invitations under the International Experience Canada
- Saskatchewan issued 496 ITAs in the new round of SINP
- Quebec invited 515 persons in the sixth round of Arrima in 2021
- Ottawa introduced a program delivery update for refugee claimants and persons under an unenforceable removal order