On June 11, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced new instructions to provide guidance on residential camp counsellors entering Canada. Now, residential camp counsellors entering Canada are eligible for priority processing. Officers are asked to prioritize work permit applications for eligible applicants within the established 14-day priority service standard. New measures will end on September 21, 2021. Eligible candidates must apply as soon as possible since requests for priority processing submitted through the IRCC web form after September 21, 2021, will not be considered.
- International students still struggle to get permanent residency
- Workers of the Canadian Border Service Agency voted in favour of strike action
- Canada will invite a record number of immigrants this year
- Ministers discussed the importance of long-term planning in the immigration system
- British Columbia held a new draw in the BCPNP Tech
- Manitoba conducted MPNP draw #122