The US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced that the travel restrictions will remain in place to “minimize the spread of COVID-19, including the Delta variant.” DHS closely works with public health and medical experts “to determine how to safely and sustainably resume normal travel.” Despite fully vaccinated Americans can enter Canada for non-essential visits since August 9, Canadians express frustration that they are still unable to drive across the border for a non-essential visit. Non-essential travel at the US border has been restricted since March 2020.
- Everything international students need to know to prepare for their return trip to Canada
- Quebec conducted the second Arrima draw in a week
- Canada introduced special measures for Afghanistan
- Ontario invited 326 candidates under the Masters Graduate stream
- Canadian universities are again among the best
- Immigration modernization was discussed in a roundtable by the Public Policy Forum