Thunder Bay, ON, released new results of the issuance of the community recommendations in the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP). In this round, the city recommended 4 candidates in the NOC 0, 2 candidates in the NOC A, 36 candidates in the NOC B, 7 candidates in the NOC C, and 3 candidates in the NOC D. Among them, the Community Economic Development Commission (CEDC) of Thunder Bay recommended 8 Cooks (NOC 6322), 3 Chefs (NOC 6321), 3 Cleaners (NOC 673 minor category) and 2 Security Guards (NOC 6541). The city also issued 4 recommendations for ‘Any Sector’ occupations for Thunder Bay residents only. Those candidates now can move forward to the federal stage of permanent residence application.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory